The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: A big Thank You Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm not sure if anyone has posted a Thank You thread or not but I wanted to post one.

A big Thank You to all of you who are trying to keep the MXO alive. Most games that die..well die and that's it. I'm so happy there are players and people still supportive and excited to play this game.

I'm sure many of us are willing to wait as long as it takes to be able to get back into the game. Even if its not exactly the same, even if we can just get back part of our Matrix that will be wonderful. Even if we can log in as one and interact and run around togather and chat, even if the combat system takes another year,, we will still be here waiting.

So those who are helping to develop the game again. THANKS so much and we appreciate your time and effort. Though most of us are completely clueless about web coding and all that, we will help in any other way we can, be it beta testing or checking the stability of the game etc.

Just let us know

Trinity aka Midnight
that's not helping anyone but yourself, to relieve your boredom :|
(09-02-2010, 12:30 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]that's not helping anyone but yourself, to relieve your boredom :|
Actually I kinda resent that, I've been excited all week about the possibility of the game coming back from those working on the game.
I wanted to show my graditude and I took the time to write something, I think it's very rude to criticize someone else's genuine appreciation.

Boredom? I work 12 hours a day and hardly have time to myself except to check on my favorite website now and then. Way to ruin someone's day.
(09-02-2010, 12:30 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]that's not helping anyone but yourself, to relieve your boredom :|

O_O not much of a Your Welcome
Nothing wrong with dry realism; I actually find Raj's demeaner to be quite refreshing on occasion.

Still, I echo Midnight's sentiments.

...yea, I second that. You know what would be nice though? A cup of coffee...
holy crap this is ridiculous, how can you even react this way to such a positive thread. Raj's "dry realism" isnt the way to keep a community together if your gonna grill somebody for just saying "thank you" wtf man, honesty doesnt have to be met with assholeish behavior. we love the work you do for us Raj but you reek of arrogance.
nope, just tired of the forums contents being 90% redudant info/spam
[Image: t8rpxj.jpg]
(09-02-2010, 01:55 AM)horsepants416 Wrote: [ -> ]holy crap this is ridiculous, how can you even react this way to such a positive thread. Raj's "dry realism" isnt the way to keep a community together if your gonna grill somebody for just saying "thank you" wtf man, honesty doesnt have to be met with assholeish behavior. we love the work you do for us Raj but you reek of arrogance.

I'd have to agree with this post.
Pages: 1 2