The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: CODMW2 - PS3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if anyone else had CODMW2 for PS3..

Maybe we could exchange user names and kick some ass.. It would be a good way for the tmoemu community to get to know eachother on something other than forums... Just an idea...
(15-02-2010, 08:43 PM)SleepingPanther Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if anyone else had CODMW2 for PS3..

Maybe we could exchange user names and kick some ass.. It would be a good way for the tmoemu community to get to know eachother on something other than forums... Just an idea...

I started a thread in this fourm asking people who wish to game with others to list there ps3, 360 and steam names.
Thanks man.. Didn't realize...
(16-02-2010, 06:37 PM)JazznJos Wrote: [ -> ]
(15-02-2010, 08:43 PM)SleepingPanther Wrote: [ -> ]I was wondering if anyone else had CODMW2 for PS3..

dstt card buy m3ps3 remote

I started a thread in this fourm asking people who wish to game with others to list there ps3, 360 and steam names.