The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
(27-02-2010, 07:57 PM)Superman111994 Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-02-2010, 03:22 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]I like how you all believe him over me, i've seen what he said to the other person on his account, and thus i have reasons to keep the ban enabled

You know what, Rajko... I understand where my mistake was. I think that you were right to ban me... not a perminant ban, but maybe a temporary few day ban would have been better. See, during this time that I have not been playing games, I have thought hard about account sharing... and I realise I should have asked you for help. What I would like to do now is, to possibly change my password, and live out the rest of my ban, however long that may be...

lol

My advice, while excellent, probably won't get you out of this one.
Drama is what kills projects like this...and Ego's.

We already had one Dev split, lets all back off before we have a user split as well.

Someone is always at fault for anything and everything but we have to find the better person inside and let things go.

My .2 cents
I agree with Rxu. But here is the thing.
I got banned for "account sharing." Rajkosto said its against the rules, right? Well, I don't see rules posted anywhere... So how are we supposed to know what is against the rules and what isn't? Therefore, you cannot ban people for rule breaking if there are no rules posted for us to follow.

Now, this will be the last I say on the matter.
Ban evasion is against the rules on any forum or game
Yeah if its a subscription game. This is an emulator which no one is paying for. I think it time everyone started acting like adults and realizing this isn't an actual Corporate game. Its a legal grey spot game and to further add to that point... It is a G A M E. Hardly worth complaining OR banning people for.
why are you even posting here again?
Whatever it is, i host it and i have the right to deny anyone access to it for any reason i choose, being in the test server is a privilege, not a right
(28-02-2010, 08:45 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever it is, i host it and i have the right to deny anyone access to it for any reason i choose, being in the test server is a privilege, not a right

This is true, I just think warnings should be set in place first.
(28-02-2010, 08:25 PM)Valaro Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah if its a subscription game. This is an emulator which no one is paying for. I think it time everyone started acting like adults and realizing this isn't an actual Corporate game. Its a legal grey spot game and to further add to that point... It is a G A M E. Hardly worth complaining OR banning people for.

First of all, VaderA, we don't know the whole story. Therefore, our opinions are moot. Because of that, we also can not say who is acting like an adult and who is acting like a child.

More importantly, the bottom line is this: Rajko's work, Rajko's server, Rajko's rules. That's it.

Yes, it is a game. Yes, it is a legal grey area. Still, how does that negate the fact that if you do dumb things, you get punished? How is that not being adult?
I'm not jumping on the old "Lets gang up on a guy till he leaves or we need to ban him" bandwagon like most people do around here. I'm simply stating that the original reason given was something about sharing accounts. Its a free game. Why would anyone need a second account. Its a test server so again same point I guess. He needed help he got it sorted. Hardly worth "Squabbling" over or for that matter like people have done is make a public spectacle of him for it.

And trainman I will post where I please. I don't appear to have a ban on my account therefore I must be "allowed" to post. So i'm posting, why not.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30