The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
why not? because you supposedly don't want to have anything to do with this forum. now you come spouting your opinions like anyone cares. you were an admin but ive always wondered, what do you even do to advance the project besides pretend to have a valid input?
After this mess is straightened out, let there be some basic rules laid out for the good of this emulation project.
Let's all leave VaderA alone. He did what he originally sought out to do: Make himself a member of the team.

He's passable as the Community Relations guy, and he no longer has any say or sway on this project here. He's harmless, if a bit annoying.

As for Superman, let him live out his ban in peace.
is this the SOE forum?
Apparently...
No, but we're the same group of degenerates here that we were over there.

It all boils down to the fact that this game means a lot to a lot of people, so we're touchy and protective, and angry and blah blah blah blah blah.
Please close thread...someone...anyone?
On a different Topic...

Does anyone know how to move between districts? I thought it wasn't possible... but now I'm stuck in International District for some reason lol...
(01-03-2010, 07:18 PM)SleepingPanther Wrote: [ -> ]On a different Topic...

Does anyone know how to move between districts? I thought it wasn't possible... but now I'm stuck in International District for some reason lol...

Only Rajko can change the districts, so until he decides to change them again, go get some chow mein. Smile
lol. Am I the only one stuck in International? Its very lonely... Undecided
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30