The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Ya, I think he means the rain...
I'm enjoying my time in DT, although the snow can be annoying at times.

Hey Rajko, got anything in the works?
I wonder if there will be another party tonight like last Friday night, that was cool. BYOB! there is a good unmarked club near Baldwin Heights C
just need a DJ for the place. Cool
unmarked club? There are two clubs near Baldwin.
Jetbam -Industrial Square
Zeitgeist-Pillsen
(12-03-2010, 11:08 PM)MajTom Wrote: [ -> ]unmarked club? There are two clubs near Baldwin.
Jetbam -Industrial Square
Zeitgeist-Pillsen

You're not looking hard enough. Smile
There are countless unmarked clubs that go quite a few floors below buildings, if you know where to look.

(Also if you loosen your definition of "club" to "not just the ones that are officially listed")
Interesting.
(17-02-2010, 11:12 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]you PM me username,password,handle,firstName,lastName then ALL the parameters from dermoclothing tool, IN TEXT.

Dermoclothingtool???

I havent played the game when it was still online in its official "era" cuz i have my own internet conn since juli 2009 and at the time i thought there wasnt any active support for the MxO anymore.
when i started searchin last month i was proven wrong obviously, so i dont know jack about the game except that i just HAVE to play it Cool
Well then you just HAVE to find out how to run a local server, load up the dermoclothing tool, and create your character. Take the numbers listed on the tool, and send that information to RajkoSto.

Hint:

Do forum searches for "Idiot's Guide" and follow ever single step listed.
THEN
Do a forum search for "Third Party Tools."

Go.
Oh hello, I'm totally new so I need to know if this is still running because I've got the error that keeps coming up so I don't know if any servers are up.

Thanks in Advance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30