The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Goujh: The server is currently down.
http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-553.html
Ok thanks anyway Smile
..Well the server was working now.
hi there to all.
i dont comes to this forum and dont read news a long time ago.
now, i tested Reality server and first, have one question... where is all? i come many time to Mara C and dont see anybody.
please, give a call about new meeting place.
There's no one online. People don't stick around because there's nothing to do yet.

Look at the main page at http://mxoemu.info.

There's a part on the right hand side that tells you how many people are online. You'll rarely see anyone else.
okay, thanx.
and where i can see the list of possibilities?

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but I can't help it... It's RIGHT THERE on the main page.

RIGHT. THERE.

[Image: emu.png]
QuiDormit, are u drunk? i dont ask u about players in a second question! i ask about the list of possibilities! i mean, what can i do in the matrix (jump, pvp, enter the buildings, teleport HL and etc.).. what workin now! understand?
Yeah, QuiDormit, are you drunk? Your signature doesn't point to any hints or anything either. MxO EMU FAQ? "Read Me?" I'm unfamiliar with these terms.
(11-07-2011, 11:24 AM)iDave Wrote: [ -> ]QuiDormit, are u drunk? i dont ask u about players in a second question! i ask about the list of possibilities! i mean, what can i do in the matrix (jump, pvp, enter the buildings, teleport HL and etc.).. what workin now! understand?

How the fuck was I supposed to infer that from your last post? That's like me saying:

"Hey, are you drunk? I am trying to tell you to read the FAQ's, but you won't listen!."
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30