The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Discussion of : Reality Test Server Open
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Wingless, sorry, but it seems that your latency is too high
[Image: screenshot0nq.th.jpg]
I am trying to fix all the problems as i see them, esp. latency related ones, expect nothing but improvements as time goes by
When I connect, I dont see my character, and cannot move. Stuck at mara C.
having trouble actually getting into the matrix. when i run reality and matrixtestrun.bet i get a log in screen, did i miss a step here? I thought I had an account set up.
(18-02-2010, 03:20 PM)c0ldwhitelite Wrote: [ -> ]having trouble actually getting into the matrix. when i run reality and matrixtestrun.bet i get a log in screen, did i miss a step here?

You don't use reality for this and you have to set up an account with rajko and use that account to login to the test server. Was a few pages back, but here's what he said:

(17-02-2010, 11:12 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]you PM me username,password,handle,firstName,lastName then ALL the parameters from dermoclothing tool, IN TEXT.

So you use the normal stand alone client login, use the DermoClothing tool, write the numbers down that you want for your character's appearance and PM rajko that along with a login username, password (which he said to make something you won't be keeping) and what you want your character's name to be.
very well then. thank you sir! when i saw the words "IN TEXT" i thought, maybe he's joking hah. thanks
No prob
gerik pm sent
in TEXT means not as a image or just random values
each line should be in the form of
Hat: 5

BTW, i dont make accounts immedately when you send me the PM, when i make the account, i will REPLY.
do not hammer the server with random usernames like lolcharacter like an idiot

also, lots of fixes implemented that should make the entire experience more stable right now.
after that i will implement ways to change your clothes, teleport around the world using chat commands
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30