The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: OMG MXO?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
SO LIEK HAI GUISE! I HERD DAT UR MAKN TEH MAYTRICKS ONLINE N STUF AGAIN! I WOOD LIEK TO PLAYY WEN ITZ WERKIN LOLZ IS IT WURKIN YET XD?

But seriously, hey folks. I guess you could say I cracked and missed MxO so here I am. I noticed a lot of familiar faces so I figured if even for the sake of catching up with old friends, I'll stop by and say hello.
haha Mave, what happened to the berries and cream ?
Yo Rajko. I’m really happy for you bro. I’m gonna let you finish, but Mave had one of the best first post of all time.

hi
Mave's here.

Now it feels like MxO Tongue
(19-02-2010, 06:30 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]Yo Rajko. I’m really happy for you bro. I’m gonna let you finish, but Mave had one of the best first post of all time.

[Image: angry-kanye-west-300x225.jpg]

"You're hurtin' feelings man!"

Hi, Mave.
sup Mave !!! I figured you crack and show up sooner or laterTongue
hey i'm waiting for my @----- Rose
hope to see you in-game at some point.Cool
Letsrock-recursion
Mixer-Syntax
(19-02-2010, 06:30 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]Yo Rajko. I’m really happy for you bro. I’m gonna let you finish, but Mave had one of the best first post of all time.

That...is...HILARIOUS! I laughed my ass off.

(19-02-2010, 06:06 PM)Mave Wrote: [ -> ]I noticed a lot of familiar faces so I figured if even for the sake of catching up with old friends, I'll stop by and say hello.

Hey Mave. I don't think we got along to well one time before but all in the past as far as I'm concerned. Welcome back man.
Ello ello ello, what do we have here?
(19-02-2010, 06:06 PM)Mave Wrote: [ -> ]SO LIEK HAI GUISE! I HERD DAT UR MAKN TEH MAYTRICKS ONLINE N STUF AGAIN! I WOOD LIEK TO PLAYY WEN ITZ WERKIN LOLZ IS IT WURKIN YET XD?

But seriously, hey folks. I guess you could say I cracked and missed MxO so here I am. I noticed a lot of familiar faces so I figured if even for the sake of catching up with old friends, I'll stop by and say hello.

*crawls from under lurker central..../waves
*crawls back under Rock
This thread Delivers Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4