The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Hello Everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone Just Wanted To Say Hi Smile
Welcome aboard, do check out our FAQ, make yourself at home and spread the good word.
thanks Smile
Hello. Welcome.

One question...did you mean to spell Phoenix, Phonix? Just wondering.
Ah, ever to the point, dear Trainman. Good to see the Apothecary ordeal didn't delete you...
Actually, Trainman, it could be a clever play on the word 'phonics.' (But based on the fact that the word 'force' comes after it, I dunno).

Phonics involves teaching how to connect the sounds of spoken English with letters or groups of letters (e.g., that the sound /k/ can be represented by c, k, ck or ch spellings) and teaching them to blend the sounds of letters together to produce approximate pronunciations of unknown words.

What's in a name?
ahahaha lol people its ment to be phoenix but since i was little i didnt know how to spell it so i always spelt it like phonix SmileSmile easier to type to hehe
(24-02-2010, 11:44 PM)Synapze777 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, ever to the point, dear Trainman. Good to see the Apothecary ordeal didn't delete you...

Why am I not surprised to see you here?
?.....
was this one a SOE spy? banned to the depths of hellz
Pages: 1 2