The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Hi all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,
discoverd this project recently, I'm quite exicited. I was on the orginal MXO beta, and would love to play again.
I wish I was a coder or such so I could help.

Got a local Reality server running last night, was great to run the city streets.
Thanks to all the contibuters so far, keep up the good work!

Techmad
Welcome back. It seems that slowly the old players are creeping back in Smile
(25-02-2010, 03:06 PM)Machete Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back. It seems that slowly the old players are creeping back in Smile

Hey how did you know i was old! Tongue
everyone on here is either an old deranged mxo player who cant live without it or spanish/brazillian kids who are into the matricks
I'm an old deranged MxO player. Tongue
I'm one of those serious Brazillans (srs brs).

aeuheueheueuehehehehe
(25-02-2010, 05:01 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]everyone on here is either an old deranged mxo player who cant live without it or spanish/brazillian kids who are into the matricks

Which are you ?
(25-02-2010, 05:01 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]everyone on here is either an old deranged mxo player who cant live without it or spanish/brazillian kids who are into the matricks

well i aint spanish or brazillian, and havent been a kid for a long time... so, old deranged mxo player it is then Big Grin
I am the brazilian here Sr. Gerik. >_<

huaehuahuhaeuhuaheuhahah
I am both an old deranged player AND Spanish as well! Tongue
Pages: 1 2