The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Hiya folks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What a nice surprise to find this :-)

I really stumbled upon this forum, surfing the web about mxo because i miss it so much, and almost couldnt believe my eyes when i saw all of you here.
So cant wait to try this out, and well, a big /thumbsup for Raj, and all of you matrix diehards

greetz
(25-02-2010, 06:52 PM)TRX Wrote: [ -> ]What a nice surprise to find this :-)

I really stumbled upon this forum, surfing the web about mxo because i miss it so much, and almost couldnt believe my eyes when i saw all of you here.
So cant wait to try this out, and well, a big /thumbsup for Raj, and all of you matrix diehards

greetz

I thought i'd never hear from you again, what a nice suprise!

/hugs
(25-02-2010, 07:41 PM)Beanix Wrote: [ -> ]

greetz

I thought i'd never hear from you again, what a nice suprise!

/hugs
omg Beans! I thought the same, yet here we are :-)
/hugs ya back
BEANIX!!!!
/dap

greetz

Same here! I was thinking about SWG which is the game I played after mxo was shut down and decided to search on google if there was any emulators being dev. Mxo was my second mmorpg so it holds a special place in my heart. Im so grateful that somebody is working on this. I know it takes a while it took swg and some others so long , but eventually was so much worth it to relive these nostalgic games!

Thanks for what you are doing developers!
Hi Smile