The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone Smile

I'm new to MxO Emu (Obviously).. So I just wanted to say Hi! and I can't wait to see you all inside when I get it all setup! (Hopefully without a problem Undecided)
Hallo and welcome!
Welcome to our little project, make sure to read and follow the instructions on setting up your client and enjoy your stay while we get the ball rolling on this emu.

Also, make sure to recommend us if you like what you see.
Hey guys i just wanna say hello too.I just discovered this project and i was a huge fan of matrix online(though i only played for 2 weeks).i hope this project will not be abandoned so we can experience this great game again!

One question how to i set up an account for the test server?
cheers
Setup your client to spec. per the instructions on the thread

Then PM Rajkosto with your desired Username/Password and if you can some details about your RSI

Ex.

Hair 5
Hair color 3

Shirt 2
Pants 10
Shoes 1

BAM!
Thanks for the welcomes and help! I just set up the local client... Can't wait to customize my matrix self again! Smile
Hello from me also; Been reading for a while finally registered.

Played mxo for some 2 years and when they took it down /wrists

Ive only just briefly gone the forums to get up to speed but it seems like I have missed a fair bit.

Does anyone wanna bring us up to speed? Also could we make a introduction / sticky thread for all us n00bs that arrive?

Thanks again guys to all whom are making this happen

/dance
hi i my from korea u ??
Hi Smile
(06-03-2010, 01:05 PM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]hi i my from korea u ??

Oh hai me from hong dong
Pages: 1 2