The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: MxO Vista/Windows 7 Fixes (useropts.cfg Tweaks)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
why is in usertops defaultely this

#Disable the matrix letter load effect...
WR_MatrixView_Min_T =-1
WR_MatrixView_Max_T =0

why its disabled?
because they're scrubs
because it slows down loading times.
Have any Win7 users had luck running the EMU on an XP virtual machine? If so, does that fix any of the Vista/7 problems?

On a related note, do newer Nvidia cards still have those massive framerate problems? I seem to recall the 8XXX series being incompatible, then I lost track of it all.
I actually just got a hold of VMWare Workstation for work, maybe I'll give it a try. >_>
you won't be able to see more than the sky in vmware with vmware 3d acceleration, while without it it won't even start due to no 3d accelerator
(01-09-2010, 08:26 PM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]you won't be able to see more than the sky in vmware with vmware 3d acceleration, while without it it won't even start due to no 3d accelerator

Figured as much. Thanks, saved me the trouble.
I see. Would that also apply to the WinXP mode in Win7 Ultimate?
"Windows XP Mode is a new benefit of Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Ultimate and provides additional application compatibility. It allows you to install and run many of your productivity applications for Windows XP directly from your Windows 7-based PC. It utilizes virtualization technology, such as Windows Virtual PC, to provide a virtual Windows XP environment for Windows 7."

Since it's virtualization like Virtual PC, I'd think not.
Thanks for the info.
Pages: 1 2 3