The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Error: Couldn't initialize internet connection?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I try to start up MXO after following the idiots guide I get this error:

Error: Couldn't initialize internet connection. You must be connected to the internet to play. The application will now close.

Does anyone know what I do from here? My internet is working fine and I am not currently using a router.
Umm...did you try disabling your anti virus? Sounds like maybe your firewall is blocking it. You might have to go to your firewall, find the program and add to exceptions or something. If it's not that, good luck...
Open reality using notepad, and where it says Password, enter lolpass
(21-03-2010, 09:19 PM)ShaoX Wrote: [ -> ]Open reality using notepad, and where it says Password, enter lolpass

That would only work for the local server. I think hes talking about the official test server, otherwise it would not require an internet connection because the server is hosted on your computer.

As NeoVII stated. Its most likely something to do with your firewall.
i have same problem , someone help , tried to disable firewall , didn't help
I had the same problem. I redownloaded everything (the game) and it worked fine.
so u sayng i have to download 19 hours again , with my speed and then it works fine? lol , why not reinstall :O?
and i have vista
reinstall didn't work also , plsss someone reply , im geting impatient lol... and i realy reaaly want to play this game
Oh and im using router , mayby cuz of that lol?
http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-64.html

Re-download that and make sure you get all 4.3GB of it, a download manager is recommended.
Hello people! =) I'm new on this server. I'm russian, and my english can be bad. I have problem too. I have Fiber-optic-Internet, and I don't need modem. I think, what I can't this game without modem, because MxO is old game...
Pages: 1 2 3