The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Oooo Ooo Am I the only one?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
For some reason I can't give up the MxO addiction.

Back in the day when MxO was up, I played all the time. Then I'd get bored and quit....then some matrix song would come on and back to MxO I'd go lol.

And me being here is proof of the concept lol.

Anyone else suffer from this horrible disease? XD

Welcome to Matrix Anonymous!

My name is RedEyeKakashi, and I'm a Matrix Addict.

[Group: "Hi, RedEyeKakashi"]

This is the Rules to Matrix Anonymous.

Enter the thread with:

"Hi, My name is {insert name}, I am a Matrix Addict"

Then say how long you have been trouble with this disease. i.e:

"Hi, My name is RedEyeKakashi, I am a Matrix Addict.
I have been an addicted for 6 years"

We must spread Matrix Addiction awareness!

Join the fight! XD
Minus the part about getting bored and quitting...and the part about it being a disease. Saying it is an 'addiction' is like saying your addicted to watching a favorite TV show, playing video games in general, looking up stuff on the internet, or hanging out with your friends. It is the year 2010 and for me it is just a part of life.
No, your defintely not alone. It is the same reason that 99% of us are here, becasue we cannot let go.

We all tried different games to fill the gap but nothing satisfies like this....It really is a perfect drug
Cool thread. lol
I'm SpiritWolfe, and I'm addicted to red pills.

I would like to share my XP Str and .hlp with everyone.

Years ago, I thought I was a drunk.
Then, I thought I was a stoner.
Soon enough, I was a methhead.
Then, out of the blue, came a man offering me a red pill.

I can't help myself now...

I'm breaking into Redpill Extraction Sites, taking only red pills and i$, leaving a trail of destruction, dead bodies who stood in my way and blue pills behind me...

It's been over two years since I took my last red pill. Today, I have a life I never thought I could live.

The 12 Codes of MX-Anon

1. I now know that I can't manage 9 lives all at once.
2. I believe that a higherlevel can rez me when I insanely run through dungeons I have no chance at beating.
3. I made a decision to ignore the n00b as I can't understand him.
4. I now keep my inventory organized, that I no longer have to search through it.
5. Admitted defeat when I've lost a duel, even when it is not my nature to accept a loss.
6. Was entirely ready to have MXOe restore my character.
7. Humbly asked teh healer to remove my debuffs.
8. Made a list of ppl who deserve pwnage, and became willing to pwn them all.
9. Directly pwned these ppl whereever possible, except when my AoE would take out a Machine.
10. Continued to keep my inventory organized, and when I get stuff I don't need, promptly sold it.
11. Sought through sitting and healing to improve my understanding of LESIG, praying they will consider our wills, and carry it out.
12. Having been Awakened, we carry this message to bluepills everywhere, and hyperjump to get there.
Hi, SpiritWolfe! Welcome to MxOA! The first step to recovery is admitting you like the Matrix more than real life.
(26-03-2010, 08:18 PM)RedEyeKakashi Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, SpiritWolfe! Welcome to MxOA! The first step to recovery is admitting you like the Matrix more than real life.

MxOA?
(28-03-2010, 12:43 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]MxOA?

Matrix Online Anonymous Tongue
lol wow, I don't know how I didn't get that.

/grumbles about not paying attention
Hello, My name is Nighthawk7000. I am a matrix addict.
I've been addicted for 6 years.

But I'm not looking for any cure Smile
Pages: 1 2 3