The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Greeting MXOe Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heylas everyone, I was an avid MxO player since beta2 days and tonight I got a wild kick to hunt down a private server - and to be frank, I'm surprised I found one! Lots of dead projects out there... but due to the recent posts I'm taking a shot with you all, and will try to jack in as soon as I get this download finished.

Without trying to sound like too big a lazy dumdum, what are some major key points to getting in? I gotta get some sleep tonight and can't dig through 25 page threads to find one posts worth of necessary info...

From the small bit I've read and gathered, this IS online on a single server and there's a lot of limiting kinks to standard play?

Also, very curious if anyone remembers me (SpiritWolfe/Cypherites/DeafBlindMute/DuctTapedGoat). I think I have a really old mspaint sig that's been on my mp3 player I'ma have to dig out of memory lane.

Most of all, heylas MXOe community! Looking forward to assisting as much as possible in anything at all, tho I'm not a dev by any definition of the word, I'm pretty effin savvy and could pick stuff up quickly were I guided.

Anyways, hittin the sack in a few ~ lookin forward to doin it to it!
woot its about time u showed up here haha good to see ya found your way here i hope to see ya inside soon !
LoW
Greetings. These are some of the features completed thus far - you can walk, talk to some npcs, run the game standalone, change clothing via 3rd party tool, chat, use emotions, and teleport. There are other things of course, but suffice to say it isn't completed quite yet. The Idiot's Guide is a well-detailed guide for installing the game and running it standalone. Good Luck!
Omg tehpiggy! Fancy seeing you here!

Wow, all in all it sounds like it's comin along pretty well. I can't wait to finish initial setup.
Well, finally got into clientside, and it looks pretty good. It's been a while since I've seen the world in green tint and overbright... mostly cause that was the first thing to go 5 years ago when I jacked in initially!
it is fun but gets very lonely in the stand alone...