The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: OMG - can this be real ?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm either dreaming or you guys are really going to bring MxO back to life .. (please, please let it be the latter !) Big Grin

I see a few familiar names about the place too - boy have I missed this community.
*Squiggly Lines* You're dreaming, this is all a dream... when you wake up, you'll find yourself in your run-down mediocre apartment and find that you're a middle aged man, divorced, with 3 snot nosed kids and you've overslept for work....oh and your taxes are past due. *Insert ghosty noises* *Insert more squiggly lines*
(26-03-2010, 05:27 PM)RedEyeKakashi Wrote: [ -> ]*Squiggly Lines* You're dreaming, this is all a dream... when you wake up, you'll find yourself in your run-down mediocre apartment and find that you're a middle aged man, divorced, with 3 snot nosed kids and you've overslept for work....oh and your taxes are past due. *Insert ghosty noises* *Insert more squiggly lines*

Made me lol.

Welcome to the community mate.
(26-03-2010, 05:27 PM)RedEyeKakashi Wrote: [ -> ]*Squiggly Lines* You're dreaming, this is all a dream... when you wake up, you'll find yourself in your run-down mediocre apartment and find that you're a middle aged man, divorced, with 3 snot nosed kids and you've overslept for work....oh and your taxes are past due. *Insert ghosty noises* *Insert more squiggly lines*

lol Blush

I've just downloaded the patched client.. oooohh am I looking forward to this Cool

Quote: Welcome to the community mate.

thanks - looking forward to seeing a few of you in-game (fingers crossed) Wink
I recognize your RSi, what is your handle.

(notice the "is" and not "was)

hehe, welcome to the MxOe