The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Still alive?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey there. Sorry. I'm new here and i didn't find anything via searching so i figured i would just ask. I had some really fun time in MxO and it#s really too bad i had to find out they closed the official servers. So i wanted to askis this project here still alive? I mean will we be able to enter the matrix like we used to again one day? I hope i'll get a positive answear*crosses fingers* and thanks in advance.
This was a triumph.
what?
Lol, good Portal reference. The cake is a lie after all. Yes this project is alive, just don't hold your breath about it being done soon. Go to the idiots guide to see how far it is done. At this point you can walk around, do emotes, talk, and teleport.
(02-04-2010, 12:46 AM)ManicVelocity Wrote: [ -> ]This was a triumph.

I'm making a note here....
(02-04-2010, 01:42 AM)Dialask Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, good Portal reference. The cake is a lie after all. Yes this project is alive, just don't hold your breath about it being done soon. Go to the idiots guide to see how far it is done. At this point you can walk around, do emotes, talk, and teleport.

Yeah i read this. I just wanted to know if it still gets worked on and may work one day again. Thanks
(02-04-2010, 01:42 AM)Dialask Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, good Portal reference. The cake is a lie after all. Yes this project is alive, just don't hold your breath about it being done soon. Go to the idiots guide to see how far it is done. At this point you can walk around, do emotes, talk, and teleport.

LAIR I FOUND THE CAKE
huge success
(02-04-2010, 11:17 AM)HD_Morpheus Wrote: [ -> ]huge success

It's hard to overstate my satisfaction
Still alive.

[Image: valve_portal_03.jpg]
Pages: 1 2