The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: mxoemu.info is back up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been checkin every day for a while to see if it's back up - i was worried something might have happened to the project!

Aside from the site being down for so long, just wanted to see if anyone knew the current status of it all. I'm still waiting on account confirmation from Rajko, and the site being down as long as it was is kinda an unsettling sign.
It's been down before. Smile and yes it's always oh no! Big Grin thankfully it's back now Smile
(20-04-2010, 09:30 PM)Synapze777 Wrote: [ -> ]It's been down before. Smile and yes it's always oh no! Big Grin thankfully it's back now Smile

Well .. the main architect has left the program.. So i dont know how much up it is! Sad
Oh noes! That's terrible news... /cry
Rajko has done a lot - more than a lot really - he's been a trooper and yes if he loses interest in the project it's cool, maybe he will have interest again sometime, maybe never, but right now it seems like a few others are talking about looking into the code and that's the thing with MxO Smile
Well for some reason I have more faith in this project than Python, and I'm sure it will happen, and when it does, it will be a glorious day! Big Grin
Oh good we're back Big Grin
Big Grin good to know btw theres a few servers on when i log on, which should i join because after pressing accept when my characters done it just freezes (character still walks around and such but it is stuck there) if this is the wrong place to ask this I apologize in advance I' completely new to this and I dont get any errors its just I cant play :C
just before anyone puts you a facepalm shot or whatever image, i will simply say that in that version published, there is nothing more done than the things you saw. You and yourself alone.

period.
/facepalm

Enjoy! Cheers.