The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: MxO Meet and Greet - Washington DC area - May 7-8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A few of us MxOers are gonna be meeting up in Maryland USA on May 7-8 .

Going up there from Florida for a family reuinion and I got ahold of some operatives in the General Area so we are going to meet up, get fkd up, swap some old stories and get some tattoos.

So far its .......

DisCh0rd <TheAuthority> - CYPH Syntax , Vector

eSKo <TheAuthority> CYPH - Syntax ,

Lydia <Vixens> Zion - Syntax

Neopill <Deathstalkers> EPN - Syntax, Recursion, <Morpheus' Legacy> Vector

Gonna have a blast , if anyone is in the area send me a pm for the details. No douchbags plz. lololololol

you can also email for faster response ------> m4triculated@aol.com
Yo, I would fucking mark for Staticzero and Nem to come down, regardless of shit's that's happened in the past. I don't know if they even participate in these forums or what, but if you guys are out there, consider this a formal invitation!!
Ahhh shit static and Nem would be cool to see, bayamo seems down, may have to get a hotel room and break some minor laws while there, hahahahahaha jf/k.
Oh and FYI . Go to the Hardline dreams forums. google it if have to , more of us serious players there. More interest too.

No offence to these forums, but just alot more active over there.
(27-04-2010, 11:55 PM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]bayamos seems down

OMFG. BAYAMOS! You have to come. Holler at Seymour's pedophile ass and get him to come, too! TELL HIM THERE WILL BE PEH VEH PEH!!!
HEIL!
Here.
Not that anyone else even reads this....

Hey all, the Meet And Greet was awesome. Neopill and Lydia are such great people!! eSk0 and I had an absolute blast hanging out and recalling all the great times we had in MxO!!! Memories were made that I won't soon forget, but just in case any of us have a lapse in memory we got matching tattoo's to mark the occasion forever. Neopill, Lydia, I'm truely glad you guys could make it up and we got the opportunity to finally meet and hang out. You guys are fucking amazing people and I can't wait to make the trip to kick it in your neighborhood in the future. Thanks again for everything, you guys kick ass!!
[Image: SG001.jpg]
[Image: SG011.jpg]
[Image: SG009.jpg]
Neopill doesn't look too thrilled in the first photo lol Nice tattoos btw
Gonna have to do this again sometime soon.
Trying to get a hold of a few people right now , maybe Maryland again?
Pages: 1 2