The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: MxoEmu Testing Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Gratz Raj! I am enjoying very mucgh being back in Mara C! I even see others jacking in and running around! I am impressed with the character configurator BUT I must have missed some posts about what each number means for chossing the different clothes can someone direct me to the post? my search doesnt turn up anything definitive. Also I gather no chat or tells right? I wave at people though! thanks again! T
Well, there used to be a tool to check that stuff out, but it only works with the old release (and also only with the local server). Cloudwolf has a pretty awesome tool for clothing, though:
http://www.mxostory.com/wardrobe.html

And so I've been thinking of making something complementary for face/body/skin/hair/etc.
(04-09-2010, 03:41 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Well, there used to be a tool to check that stuff out, but it only works with the old release (and also only with the local server). Cloudwolf has a pretty awesome tool for clothing, though:
http://www.mxostory.com/wardrobe.html

And so I've been thinking of making something complementary for face/body/skin/hair/etc.

thanks QD, I had found my clothes and adjusted them using autofig file as we did at first (red demon army trench and pants) but that doesnt seem to work anymore....I will try the setting from Cloudwolf. thanks again! T
[Image: screenshot_16.jpg]

Oh, hi door in Mara C! Wait, door? Oh noes, no hardline!
(01-09-2010, 08:36 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]Feel free to ask any questions or report any problems you encounter while using the MxoEmu testing server.

Available player commands:
Code:
&netstats - show connection information
&gotoPos <x> <y> <z> - absolute location teleport
&incX <x>, &incY <y>, &incZ <z> - relative coordinates increase and teleport
&gotoPlayer <playerName> - teleport to location of <playerName>
&goThru <amount> - go forward <amount> units. default amount=2
&update - refresh character's appearance from db (to self only)

Rajko, First off: Just want to say Grats on this work that you have done. I really like that you have madeit available to people that they can tell if the server is up or down and that you have also provided a nice web interface to launch the game packed with links to this forum andways for players to set thier character up.
I like the Atlas view that you have given us as well that is really cool.
Really appreciate what you have done....all of it.

Second: I loged in at 9:04pm NSW Australian time this evening, ( arouund 7am in the morning on Sunday morning for some USA players ) and I noticed that this time when I login, I am standing on a dark Green GRID ( what you would see in a GUI MMO builder as a starting square ) and the sky all around me and my character was there as well.
When I ran I was not running anywhere and I was not able to &gotoplayer either to get out of it. Can you help out with this please.

All was working fine for me hours ago just so you know I have been able to run around in the world.

When you use &gotoplayer, you've got to have someone else to go to. So it would be "&gotoplayer quidormit".

If you tried that and it still didn't work, try something like &gotopos <x> <y> <z>.

I usually use something like "&gotopos 100 100 100" because it USUALLY puts me somewhere where I can at least figure out wtf is going on.
(05-09-2010, 02:43 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]When you use &gotoplayer, you've got to have someone else to go to. So it would be "&gotoplayer quidormit".

If you tried that and it still didn't work, try something like &gotopos <x> <y> <z>.

I usually use something like "&gotopos 100 100 100" because it USUALLY puts me somewhere where I can at least figure out wtf is going on.

Hey QuiDormit,

Thanks for this, yeah I tried the gotoplayer when others where logged in and it didnt work, so this morning (6:45pm US time) I did the pos command and that at least put me in the air and I space bar'd it down to the ground.

Thanks for the help. Big Grin
(05-09-2010, 02:47 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ][Image: screenshot_16.jpg]

Oh, hi door in Mara C! Wait, door? Oh noes, no hardline!

im pretty curious about that hl / door too it happened offten on tastees server, and when it happened on raj's the other day me and others wento a different hl to hang at and i wandered off and came back when the other person was changing his clothes and i noticed that phone was a door also i started thinging it was lag catching up anyone elses know or have ideas?
ME TOO!, I"M GLAD TO HELP GUYS!!!, its nice to lest be able to explore everything I wasn't able to see in the game before because of my character's low level which attracted many hostile NPC's, guess for now, sense none of the combat for both the newly public and private server's are not working I wont have to worry about that anymore, even on the NEW official server of you guys WOOHOOO, j/k but true!, hope you guys have this game back up and fully restored to its full potential!!
*()*()*()*() The Matrix Online: Resurrection 2011!!!! Big Grin ()*()*()*()*()*()*
There is not one official server.

Look at it this way. TasteeWheat is a fork from Rajko's original code. TasteeWheat's server is MxO Live's official server. Rajko's server is MxO Emu's official server. Hardlinedreams doesn't have a server up atm, but if they did, their server would be their official server.

So many people are caught up on what's "official" that they're failing to see that there are separate projects.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14