The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: MxoEmu Testing Server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
The hardline becoming a door is because someone tried to "open" it, so the server spawned an open door with the hardline's staticid
Echoing the thanks; hadn't tried any of the emu efforts prior to this one, but I'd say thanks for the effort on those as well. I'm so happy with this I could burst, but I have to admit that my first foray back into the Dreamworld made me want to throw up - very emotional moment, lol. Chat isn't available, right?
i think chat is available. i dont know if whispering is but i had a conversation with someone in mara a couple of says ago.
both chat and whisper works dont you people read
(08-09-2010, 09:02 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ]both chat and whisper works dont you people read

Thank you for playing Star Wars Galaxies?
Soulfire you crazy bastard...
I'm in and loving it so far.
(13-09-2010, 04:09 PM)Ceege Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in and loving it so far.
Me 2,
i never got the chance to play it while it was online, so i am glad i have the chance now, thxx

yeah when i go to walk through some doors i usually find myself in the sky and have to get back down again. this happens even when i use /gothru. any fixes or ?
(24-09-2010, 07:07 AM)Lubu15 Wrote: [ -> ]yeah when i go to walk through some doors i usually find myself in the sky and have to get back down again. this happens even when i use /gothru. any fixes or ?

No there's no fixes. Your computer's broken. Toss it out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14