The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: How do i connect to your server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all i am new here i have the game installed but how do i connect to my character i made in my profile?

Do i need to edit something its not very clear on the main pages i looked around but dident see anything on setting up to connect.

Thanks, Ashlynn XD!
... Really?

"In-game character creation does not work, so use this website to create them and customize their appearance and location."

Meaning, whatever account name you created on the mainpage (which is http://mxoemu.info) is the same exact login you use to get into the server.
Additionally, in case that's not where you were stuck, there's this:

"After you have the Matrix Online client installed, download the MxoEmu TestServer Launcher installer from here: MxoEmuTestServer.msi and run it."

I don't think it can be any clearer.
Oh i dident download that tool [MxoEmuTestServer.msi] i thought you guys were like the wow server and had to configure files i could just mod it like i did with my wow game sooorrry i will download that thng now...
(03-09-2010, 11:29 PM)Ashlynn Wrote: [ -> ]Oh i dident download that tool [MxoEmuTestServer.msi] i thought you guys were like the wow server and had to configure files i could just mod it like i did with my wow game sooorrry i will download that thng now...

Comparing MxO to wow is not getting off on the right foot in these forums Smile

Reading the forums carefully should be your new best friend.