The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: problem when connect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i think first thing is make it 100% working, after that adding news things..

Where to start?

The "new things" being added *IS* working on getting it working. If you're suggesting that Rajko should quietly and privately work on the server and not let anyone log in until it's 100% working, then you have not only missed the point, but you've missed ALL of the points.

Based on the fact that instead of looking around the site to find out what's going on, you PM'd me directly asking me what the status was and what to do, I'll assume that my previous assertion is correct.

How can you test multiple user interaction without having a server open that allows multiple users to connect?

How can you get things 100% working, when you don't have 100% of the previous information?

You do realize that this is being reverse engineered from scratch, right?

Naah, don't bother researching, just complain that things don't work right and that it isn't done. Much easier.
(11-09-2010, 06:38 PM)chefmaster Wrote: [ -> ]hi sometimes(70%) when i try to lunch the game i see just this?

[Image: fail.gif]

what can i do with it?

Thanks for your answer

Is Mayticks Trick!!11!!

what's "sync" ?
i only got the code screen like very very rarely
it might be a latency thing, since i have only 50ms to server, i never get it
I never get it
Pages: 1 2