The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Hi im new to the matrix online
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im a big fan of the matrix and enjoyed the videogames, path of neo and enter the matrix, but never got around to playing matrix online especially after the main servers closed down. any tips for getting into it? I've never played it before. Thanks
http://mxoemu.info

Unfinished emulator. There's much yet to be done.

Don't expect much.
How do you install the client, I downloaded the folder and put it in program files but when I click launcher it says this
Could not initialize internet connection. You must be connected to the internet to play. The application will now close.

I downloaded the mxo emu test server as well
Did you install MxoEmuTestServer.msi then run MxoEmuTestLaunch.exe?
Yeeah and then it makes you search for a file to choose, which file do I choose I try to click matrix.exe and launcher.exe in the matrixonline folder but nothing happens Dodgy
Just choose the folder with the matrix files in it : ). It should just be labelled matrix online. Hope to see you there : )
Just so you know, you can't do shit in the game atm. There is no inventory, no combat system, no missions, etc... All you can do for now is visit the city and do some emotes.

It's not finished yet.
(05-10-2010, 07:07 AM)Stoned dude Wrote: [ -> ]Just so you know, you can't do shit in the game atm. There is no inventory, no combat system, no missions, etc... All you can do for now is visit the city and do some emotes.

It's not finished yet.

(01-10-2010, 05:33 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Unfinished emulator. There's much yet to be done.

Don't expect much.

Don't expect.

Don't.
Oh right, awesome, I love the Matrix and have been wanting to get into an mmo, shame the main server shut down but this is great for now, by the way if you ever need someone who's a bit handy with 3d studio max, photoshop etc I can help out, well as far as photoshop is concerned I aint a great drawer but Im good at making textures. See you in the Matrix.
Welp, after checking back after a few months I'm very excited about playing.

How can I help? Do I need to learn how to code? Big Grin