The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Game doesn't load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It should work on vista 64. I used the emu on vista 64 and currently have windows 7 64.

I would suggest reinstalling everything if you all ready tried doing everything the instructions say the way they say it.
Problem Resolved

I had to reinstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistribution 2008 and then is was able to load.

Even though none of you knew the problem.

Thanks for the help otherwise!
lol

We don't know the problem, because no one else had the problem. Also, this is an emulator being built from scratch. There are no troubleshooting guides, there are no documents. Any time a problem comes up, it could potentially be the first (and only) time anyone's ever experienced it.

Please don't create a thread complaining about the lack of ability to hyperjump, combat, and the myriad of other things that can not be done yet. Your inventory won't work either.

"even though none of you knew the problem"

lol
Oh ok. So you want to make fun of something i said. I know its being built from scratch. Ive been part of games being made in alpha beta and beta(One being a replica of MxO. Till the team split up) Nothing new to me. Im not a noob to this stuff and im not going to spit out the flaws or why you cant hyper jump and fight. Obviously the game is still in progress. Ive been part of this game since sept 05 but new the emulator. So "thanks" for trying to help.
it's chill now you have the satisfaction knowing you could figure it out, have fun
if you compiled it yourself, you would already have the runtime you needed because you would have the IDE to compile it with
Pages: 1 2