The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Game doesn't load
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is my first post on this site and finally got the launcher and stuff downloaded. Many of you know me from the Snytax server and can't wait to meet up with yall again but anyways...

I have everything all set. I can sign in and pick the server i want to go. Once I click the create character for the game to load. It goes to a black screen but doesn't load all the way through. Instead it shuts down and closes.

Any suggestions or advice please?
Best suggestion:

Read the instructions on the frontpage: http://mxoemu.info/

You can NOT create a character through the in-game interface. Register your account in the upper left hand corner of http://mxoemu.info/
I've read all the instructions on that part of the site and I realize that you can not create a character. I had already created one where i was suppose to. Game just doesn't load all the way through.

It would be helpful if there was someone who had the same problem as I am having right now and to share what they had to do to get a solution.
What graphics card?

Good luck!

(18-10-2010, 06:39 PM)JediSnipe Wrote: [ -> ]I've read all the instructions on that part of the site and I realize that you can not create a character. I had already created one where i was suppose to. Game just doesn't load all the way through.

It would be helpful if there was someone who had the same problem as I am having right now and to share what they had to do to get a solution.

The solution is that you are not supposed to create a character from the launcher. You have to create your character in the mainpage of MxOEmu.info. Once you've created a character (not just an account, but a character, too), you will see the character listed on the launcher. You'll then be able to log in as opposed to getting the black screen.
Done did that and I have a 9600GT the graphics card i have used with CR1 and CR2
Hrmm I see you've created a character in your account but it says last login: never

Quote:Once I click the create character for the game to load. It goes to a black screen but doesn't load all the way through. Instead it shuts down and closes.

As Qui says though In-Game character creation isn't working... So I'm not sure where the hold up is.

Best of luck
What OS are you using?
Vista ultimate 64 bit
I don't know for certain but I do not think the game was designed for 64 bit. Might try another machine with Win7 (confirmed to work) or XP (also confirmed).

Pages: 1 2