The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Emu...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do not try and play the MxO. That's impossible. Instead... only try to realize the truth.

(What truth?)

There is no MXO.

Then you'll see, that it is not the MxO you play, it is only the emulator...

Smile

Sorry, couldn't resist.
i know...cant play anymore, and this is sad, but this emulator is like a museum of memories...it's nice , very nice
Maybe if there were some sort of repository or something? Or, perhaps inform people and get more developers on-board?

I dunno... I wish I knew how to code.
Unfortunately, you can't have a house done faster just having a bigger row of hammers....
(27-10-2010, 11:57 AM)SuperDefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe if there were some sort of repository or something? Or, perhaps inform people and get more developers on-board?

There is an offer right now from a developer to help.
in poor words?
I seen another site online dealing with the MxO. Are they affiliated with this site in any way? I forget the URL but basically it's a few guys in the same boat.

Anyone thought of working with them?
i don't understand why they wont give to people the possibility to revive mxo if mxo is already dead...give to someone the entire coded game and put it on a server, with possibility to play all missions etc....no any update anymore but replay the entire story, it's ready...i'm sure they have that possibility, they have the game in a old archive...put it out and give it to us...

i promise...if i will have a big big win and i will be rich....i will open it again!Big Grin

i'm listening mxo musics and my nostalgia wont go away....Heart
(28-10-2010, 06:34 AM)neogetter Wrote: [ -> ]i don't understand why they wont give to people the possibility to revive mxo if mxo is already dead...give to someone the entire coded game and put it on a server, with possibility to play all missions etc....no any update anymore but replay the entire story, it's ready...i'm sure they have that possibility, they have the game in a old archive...put it out and give it to us...

i promise...if i will have a big big win and i will be rich....i will open it again!Big Grin

i'm listening mxo musics and my nostalgia wont go away....Heart

I think the main problem is that too many people have a hand in the game. WB owns it, but SOE owns the right to run it. So WB lawyers would need to talk to SOE lawyers to draft up blah blah blah.

Also, don't discount the fact that maybe WB (or even the Wachowski's themselves) wanted to bury all traces of the Matrix for a while.

Who knows?
(27-10-2010, 03:49 PM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-10-2010, 11:57 AM)SuperDefenderX Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe if there were some sort of repository or something? Or, perhaps inform people and get more developers on-board?

There is an offer right now from a developer to help.

We have an offer from a Developer to help?
Pages: 1 2