The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Failed to reconnect to margin server. Shutting down
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i keep getting the message 'Can't reconnect to margin server'
that happens on both my laptop and computer.. any suggestions?
lemme rephrase that... "Failed to reconnect to margin server. Shutting down"
Someone said the server appears to be down. I'm not 100% sure, though. Unfortunately, I am not on a machine where I can verify, but I can tell you that I haven't seen anyone logged in to the system (you can check on the main page of mxoemu.info to see if people are in) in the past day or so.
Yeah this problem seems to be happening to everyone i've had a few PM's from other players saying there having the same problem, most likely there down as you said, hopefully this gets sorted soon Smile thanks - KD
When will the server be back up?
(31-10-2010, 11:37 PM)unholy Wrote: [ -> ]When will the server be back up?

Traditionally, when a server is taken down for some kind of scheduled maintenance, or a problem arises that the admin is aware of, it's typically posted on either the forums or the front page of its website. So unfortunately at this point, the answer is "hopefully soon." Please be patient and keep checking. See you in the city!

Like bitbomb said, no ETA at this point, it really depends on when Rajko gets to it.
same problem for me...well, when i see it offline i like to think that someone is doing updates Big Grin , just for have an hope...nothing more, like compiled server 3.0 ...with jumps and some interacts ....lol

let me dream Big Grin please