The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Request for The Matrix Online Story Summary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(07-06-2017, 06:39 AM)starschwar Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2010, 11:29 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2010, 08:56 PM)cubehouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2010, 08:54 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't a summary, but it's got about 90% of all the critical mission logs which furthered the story. If you can get ahold of the live event logs from mxoforums.com and archivalscience then you get a lot of the details for the storyline.

http://www.freewebs.com/daninst/fcab.htm

I have them available for download on torrent also. Just have to set that back up. I'll post the .torrent soon.

blimey, that is very epic. Hope one day we can reactivate some of these missions and timelines.

Unfortunately not. My understanding is that the missions were loaded from the server to our client. So we would have to recreate these missions or make new ones.

Edit: Link for the .torrent

Can someone point me in the direction of a way to download the archive of these critical mission logs, it would be much appreciated. No such thing as too much data redundancy, especially for such precious history, right?

I'll work on it when I get home from work in a few hours.

What's the best way? Drop box? Google drive?

I'm not sure how large my collection is.
Speaking of downloading archives, I promised my collection of Neighborhood Contact mission screenshots a long time ago. I really should get around to that. The entire folder is almost 900 MB. I'll probably throw in my Pandora's Box mission folder as well. That one is a little over 50 MB.

And yes, I know Archival Science as been down over a month. I'll definitely get to that, once I figure out what to do. I'm not going to disappear.
You rock Othinn \m/
Agreed. Whenever I'm feeling nostalgic, AS is my go-to! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3