The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Request for The Matrix Online Story Summary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've been trying to find an entire MXO story summary, but the best that I could find was a timeline that was last updated in 2007. Unfortunately, Ben "Rarebit" Chamberlain's blog where he summarized MXO's entire storyline and even gave the future direction of the game's story is no longer available on the Sony Station forums.

Did anyone happen to save a copy of his posts or know of a website that explains/summarizes all of the plot details up to the very last update in 2009? I and I'm sure plenty of others would seriously appreciate it.
here's torrent
MxO ARCHIVE
That's cool Smile
Set up to seed on me' box.

Shame it's so hard to find some of the old MxO stuff...

And by god, there's a lot of story in there... Seem to remember I got a few chapters past when they stopped doing proper cut-scenes... Morpheus returned? Neo is alive? Wuh? I got some catching up to do >.<
Wow, Saki, thank you so much. I would have never found that by myself. It's great that someone had the foresight to download the MxO materials before they were removed from official website. I'll definitely be seeding this for a long time.

I suggest that everyone grab a copy and seed as well so that this one isn't lost as currently it seems like the only way to get the entire MxO storyline.
Thanks guys!
Oneneo,
to read entire Matrix timeline (till '97) go here MxO ARCHIVE
(31-10-2010, 09:40 AM)saki Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys!
Oneneo,

think you mean 2007 Wink
But yeh, MxOArchive is awesome. Backed it up the other day onto my media server thing in uber-fear of it disappearing.

I swear there used to be a really cool interactive map of the MxO world, was it on rabaar or something (memory fail Sad )

edit: founds it!

http://www.thematrix.rumbaar.net/index.p...City_Guide

has great listings of the co-ordinates of all the useful things... *backs up website*
(31-10-2010, 04:57 PM)cubehouse Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-10-2010, 09:40 AM)saki Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys!
Oneneo,

think you mean 2007 Wink
But yeh, MxOArchive is awesome. Backed it up the other day onto my media server thing in uber-fear of it disappearing.

I swear there used to be a really cool interactive map of the MxO world, was it on rabaar or something (memory fail Sad )

edit: founds it!

http://www.thematrix.rumbaar.net/index.p...City_Guide

has great listings of the co-ordinates of all the useful things... *backs up website*

right '07. I forgot to turn off hyperspeed lol Wink
thanks for that great link.
Thanks again for the links, guys. Cubehouse, how exactly are you backing up the entire website? I can imagine going page by page backing up everything, but is there a way to do it all in one shot? I'm going to Google it, of course, but I thought that it might be easier if you mentioned what exactly you do. You mentioned a "media server thing"?
(01-11-2010, 12:20 AM)oneneo Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks again for the links, guys. Cubehouse, how exactly are you backing up the entire website? I can imagine going page by page backing up everything, but is there a way to do it all in one shot? I'm going to Google it, of course, but I thought that it might be easier if you mentioned what exactly you do. You mentioned a "media server thing"?

just backed up some of the more useful images and pages by saving them. Can use httrack if you want to back up sites properly though.

I have a media server at home that I shove all my stuff on, lets me set up torrents to seed separate from my computer, is handy Smile
This isn't a summary, but it's got about 90% of all the critical mission logs which furthered the story. If you can get ahold of the live event logs from mxoforums.com and archivalscience then you get a lot of the details for the storyline.

http://www.freewebs.com/daninst/fcab.htm

I have them available for download on torrent also. Just have to set that back up. I'll post the .torrent soon.
Pages: 1 2 3