The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: character creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As soon as I finish making my character I get an error ... I think its the server has anyone been able to log onto the world as of late?
No, the server is down for an indeterminable amount of time, but you're not supposed to use the in game character creation anyway.
(02-11-2010, 12:01 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]No, the server is down for an indeterminable amount of time, but you're not supposed to use the in game character creation anyway.

ooo thanks... Server still dead tho i think
(02-11-2010, 12:01 AM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]No, the server is down for an indeterminable amount of time, but you're not supposed to use the in game character creation anyway.

Hey :) I'm just downloading the necessary Stuff to get playing here... me and a good friend use to play this when it first came out haha we always compare new MMOs to the matrix.. good times... were playing Darkfall Online currently but ive been searching and waiting for someone to Emulate MXO since it shutdown haha good to see this is here and aparently active... so get ready for 2 more members and old time fans :)

but anyway MY QUESTION the character creation I see is purely done on the site... I don't know what options do what unfortunately so not sure what to make my character look like... I'm hoping theirs a site or something that someone has made to help in choosing your characters looks ?? Ive been searching the forums for a while here and cant seem to find any info... please let me know asap I would Aprilette it a lot :) thanks :)
hope to see some people in game!
@Messiah
http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-531.html

I found this thread by searching the forum for "character." Search is super handy.

See you online!
For clothing, CloudWolf put this together:

http://www.mxostory.com/wardrobe.html

For RSI, you may have to do some trial and error. There are some images with rsi pill numbers and RSI features floating around somewhere. In a quick search, I haven't found them yet.