The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: A new redpill has emerged.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello to TMOE community, I am known as Goujh throughout the internet as i've been through alot of games from Unreal Tournement to Team Fortress 2 and have wanted to play the Matrix Online since hearing about it but was orginally too late as the Servers were shut down.

Nineteen years of age and hailing from Adelaide, Australia.. I mainly use Steam to do my gaming but also play some other games such as Freelancer (sometimes), World Of Warcraft etc.

Now I can (If the servers are ever up) dig into one of my most favorite movie/game series.. It's time to go down the Rabbit Hole.
Welcome to the EMU, Goujh. I'm a huge fan of UT, I've always wished there was an MMO with UT gameplay.

Please read up before you jack in: http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-504.html

See you in the city!
Welcome to the community. Are you more of a PvP, PvE or RP?
(04-11-2010, 05:07 PM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the community. Are you more of a PvP, PvE or RP?

Hey, what about RPvP? (RP with PvP mixed in) :p
I think after spending time on HL2 RP as well as Roleplaying on Habbo for many odd year i'll consider myself a RPer with PVP only coming in if I have to but when I can get into the Matrix then i'll be able to decide.

P.S Listening to "Rock is Dead" by Marilyn Manson from the soundtrack of the first movie Smile
P.SS I'm having problems connecting at the moment Sad
(05-11-2010, 05:08 AM)Goujh Wrote: [ -> ]I think after spending time on HL2 RP as well as Roleplaying on Habbo for many odd year i'll consider myself a RPer with PVP only coming in if I have to but when I can get into the Matrix then i'll be able to decide.

P.S Listening to "Rock is Dead" by Marilyn Manson from the soundtrack of the first movie Smile
P.SS I'm having problems connecting at the moment Sad

The server is down, so you can't connect.
WOW REALLY?!? I never guessed.. Big Grin

Hopefully it'll come back up soon.. i'm itching to play.

Also another game which I play sometimes which servers also were shut down is Freelancer.. a space adventure game.