The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: ENTARO THE MATRIX! NIO..NIO!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hahahah

awesome
I like their anime and the cyberpunk elements mainly.. I'm a huge fan of Cyberpunk.
(08-11-2010, 03:12 PM)Goujh Wrote: [ -> ]I like their anime and the cyberpunk elements mainly.. I'm a huge fan of Cyberpunk.

I think we all are, The Matrix Universe is a cyberpunk Universe. Big Grin
Towards the end their are some scenes that are animated, and they look pretty good.

I can't believe this contraption is official SOE/WB/#$& merchandise

Further shame to the above mentioned corporations.
I actually found this silliness because I was in the process of naming & tagging my mp3 files I've aquired over the past few years, so I wanted to make sure all of my MxO music files I grabbed from Phrack's (?) site a couple years ago were indeed composed by Don Davis. Since IMDB lists video games I checked there, and in so doing found a 2009 IMDB entry for "CR: Enter the Matrix." A quick google search came up with the YouTube joy I posted.

In all fairness though, the company that makes this pachinko game also makes others based on many big budget Hollywood movies from over the past 10 years or so. So since its just a weird Japanese thing and it's probably easy cash I'm sure they licenced it to them along with a bunch of other WB titles. It's not like its a breakdown in Matrix canon or a gross vilation of storyline continuity or anything :-)

BTW my favorite part of the video is when the little anime Trinity shouts "Nio...Nio!" at 3:45 or so :-)
mmm sexy
oh man, that was some strange shit.
I love the culture,cars and the women... but there is definitely some crazy shit happening in Japan and there is nothing we can do about it.

Not saying we have to either. Smile
Pages: 1 2