The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
If you bother to look at Rajko's posts (since he's the lead dev), you'll see tons of posts about development that are recent.

The reason this still stands from 2011 is because the questions and answers are still relevant.
(03-02-2013, 04:09 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]If you bother to look at Rajko's posts (since he's the lead dev), you'll see tons of posts about development that are recent.

The reason this still stands from 2011 is because the questions and answers are still relevant.

Ok so although it hasnt been kept up to date, its very much alive and Rajiko is the chap to follow. That's great, thanks.
so where do i download the client program please post a link
(20-02-2013, 02:50 AM)redneckuk Wrote: [ -> ]so where do i download the client program please post a link

nevermind found it
This is so cool that your bring MXO back. It's been a long time since the last time i played I can wait . Sweet !!!!!
I'm back, guys, if anyone remeber me... Smile)) and need taste it again since been a long time... whats new? Smile
is this game play able right now n if so how do i go about downloading it to play it??
(29-04-2014, 01:54 AM)jallen070108 Wrote: [ -> ]is this game play able right now n if so how do i go about downloading it to play it??

(08-11-2010, 06:04 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Q: Is the game complete yet?
A: No. It's not even close yet. Even when it's complete, it will never be complete, and it will never be exactly like it once was.

Thank you, come again.
Here is a link to the wardrobe: https://web.archive.org/web/201006050441...drobe.html

Someone was smart enough to put it in the Wayback Machine.
Greets, It's been awhile since I have logged in. I 1'st just want to thanks raj, and everyone that has kept a living instance of the matrix alive as we exiles have nowhere else to go *grins*

I have noticed the completely client on mxoemo.info and have read and understood this post. I am unsure however about a few things. My login from these forums apparently doesn't work there and that leads to the following questions.

Do I need a new account on the mxoemu.info site? Does it need to be the same as my forum name here?

I appreciate the time spent answering my stupid and obvious questions.

Syd aka freejack2600
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7