The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(07-11-2016, 02:20 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]No, in-game character creation never worked. Go to the front page, mxoemu.info and you'll see 'log in' at the top left. Once logged in, it'll display your username. This is where you create your characters. Use the Dummies' Guide, it's very helpful, it'll get you started in no time:

http://mxoemu.info/forum/showthread.php?tid=1985

ok I must have misread things lol Ill get my friend to help figure it out then thanks man Smile
The Dummies' Guide is very step-by-step and well illustrated, you shouldn't have any problems, give it a shot!
Hi guys I'm new here and want to jump down the rabbit hole.
I followed the Dummies' Guide, but when I launch the game trough the launcher I get the following error:

20 Apr 13:58:11.098 [P 58/T 118]: [MINOR] Patch system error (result code -47):
URL open failed. Patch servers down or internet connection problem.

Has Anyone encountered it or know how to fix it?
P.S. I checked the full system check switch just to see if the output would be different. However nothing changed
(20-04-2017, 11:54 AM)ProMesses Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys I'm new here and want to jump down the rabbit hole.
I followed the Dummies' Guide, but when I launch the game trough the launcher I get the following error:

P.S. I checked the full system check switch just to see if the output would be different. However nothing changed

Looks like the servers are up.

Have you tried again? Any luck?
(25-04-2017, 02:09 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-04-2017, 11:54 AM)ProMesses Wrote: [ -> ]Hi guys I'm new here and want to jump down the rabbit hole.

Looks like the servers are up.

Have you tried again? Any luck?

He was trying to get the emu running on Wine.

Rajko's told him that wont work.....
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7