The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: A few problems..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was mucking around with all the settings on the website to find that I can now connect and play oddly.. but having a few problems such as:

- Deleting characters (When I attempt to delete the page it crashes)
- Setting my Place (Ending up in the middle of nowhere or in a building)
- Changing character clothes and stuff (Don't know what it looks like..)

Thanks.
First off, check out a piece called "FAQ - General Guidelines - READ HERE FIRST OR DIE." It's a good read. This covers your character clothing question, along with other things you should know.

http://mxoemu.info/forum/thread-579.html

"- Setting my Place (Ending up in the middle of nowhere or in a building)"

When setting my coordinates from the player editor, I usually go with something safe like 1 1 1, or 0 0 0. You may end up in a floor or in a building, but that's fine. Use the player commands you'll find in the FAQ under "What CAN I do?" to maneuver around doors that won't open, non-working elevators, sealed rooms, etc.

Not sure about the character deletion, sorry. Hope this helps.

Also, if you find yourself in the air, you can always hit space to drop to the ground.
It's funny how much you find out actually playing the game, Hopefully their'll be more partys so it gives us something to do socially until this is all complete.. then we can hopefully shoot people Smile