The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Nice to see MxO alive again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(11-11-2010, 08:54 AM)Goujh Wrote: [ -> ]Could ya post times when Partys are gonna happen? It would be cool..

I second this.
(11-11-2010, 01:25 PM)Metalogic Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2010, 08:54 AM)Goujh Wrote: [ -> ]Could ya post times when Partys are gonna happen? It would be cool..

I second this.

Me toCool

they just happen when theres enough players on, just have to keep checking if any1 is online
Well I met with the Oracle.. She told me there might be a party tonight! But then again, she could have just be telling me what I needed to hear Wink
You know i'm not on 24/7 checking if there is a party going on.. I sleep you know Tongue

Just post a darn time for a party?
Or, alternatively, if a party suddenly happens, post on the forums.

I rarely check the mainpage to see if people are on the server, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
(11-11-2010, 04:23 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Or, alternatively, if a party suddenly happens, post on the forums.

I rarely check the mainpage to see if people are on the server, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Ditto here. The only time I check the main page if I'm changing my character.
(11-11-2010, 04:38 PM)Metalogic Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2010, 04:23 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Or, alternatively, if a party suddenly happens, post on the forums.

Ditto here. The only time I check the main page if I'm changing my character.

Yes, just post date and time on the forum then we can all ballluh ha,

besides..great opportunity to see whats up with everyone, who is new and good on status reports regarding packets and all the stuff we want to go to with mxo. Gets people In on the whatsup plus getting them exitting to like back in the day. Aight cheers goodnight Talk again.
There's nothing wrong with planning a party in advance you know :-)

Oh and Cycles if you were a big part of the Sirens of course you'll remember in Beta the epic parties in Stamos at Succubus most every night...so I have a soft spot in my heart for Succubus still :-)
(12-11-2010, 12:00 PM)Villemar Wrote: [ -> ]There's nothing wrong with planning a party in advance you know :-)

Oh and Cycles if you were a big part of the Sirens of course you'll remember in Beta the epic parties in Stamos at Succubus most every night...so I have a soft spot in my heart for Succubus still :-)

Hehe yes offcourse i know me some Succubus, i know me some crazy parties that when on that one to haha. Good memories for sure. haha
(I even remember some nekkid dudes that where trying to ruin parties but they only added to the fun, i believe some russian faction at that time lol)
Yes Succubus was our headquarters at the time and definitely still got a soft spot in my heart to. Good times.Period.
The main purpous of The Sirens besides following the storyline ( to find out if there was a way Peace could be made between Zion and Machine to let them realise they need each other equally) and Peresphone as the head leader they protected...
(Yes it was so cool that even back in the day Peresphone would come to The Sirens boards to give us direct orders..that much of a differences it was before SOE came in the pics)
...The main reason why The Sirens existed was to give crazy parties and making sure everyone could enjoy the game in that way. I believe thats how The Sirens gain popularity back in the days but not sure..maybe it was all there free code cake they had given away haha.
Pages: 1 2 3