The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: SOE on MXO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
"we can not predicted what the smed will do"
"maybe he will say, "you know what!, Matrix wasn't a bad game""
(12-12-2010, 01:39 AM)Cycles Wrote: [ -> ]Thats not even strategic thinking proffesionally if you run a business. I mean for fucksake you cant run a business with only 1 personal!!!!

I think MXO had more than one staff

(12-12-2010, 01:39 AM)Cycles Wrote: [ -> ]These fuckers killed the game only to create DC Universe

also DC is part of WB

(12-12-2010, 01:39 AM)Cycles Wrote: [ -> ]Believe me boy's and girls men and woman: SOE will NOT exist for long!

you are wrong!
sorry its ture, lets look at SOE for a sec.
MXO is the only major MMO they have shut and EQ and EQ2 are REALLY popular and all there games makes money, and lets not forget SONY!

Sony's not going to disappear any time soon.
SOE isn't going anywhere, they're right.

They'll take a hit when SW:TOR is released, but it won't even be THAT bad, because SWG has things that TOR will not.
I still maintain that SWG will be the next to go.
Time will tell, but SOE has spent a LOT of time updating and adding to SWG, believe it or not.

They're doing with SWG what they refused to ever do with MxO
(12-12-2010, 11:12 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Time will tell, but SOE has spent a LOT of time updating and adding to SWG, believe it or not.

They're doing with SWG what they refused to ever do with MxO

I think LucasArts (or is it LucasStudio?) is more involved in their franchise than WB or The Wachowski Brothers ever were with The Matrix franchise.

I dunno if it's either because George Lucas cares about Star Wars, or if Star Wars just a big money maker.

Maybe both?
Oh George rarely gets involved in projects, he oversees them but not everything gets passed to him, he's said in a few interviews that he nevers does alot of hands on stuff, he pays people to do that for him

Either way, cant wait for TOR
(13-12-2010, 12:39 AM)Sierus Wrote: [ -> ]Oh George rarely gets involved in projects, he oversees them but not everything gets passed to him, he's said in a few interviews that he nevers does alot of hands on stuff, he pays people to do that for him

Either way, cant wait for TOR

ToR might bring some people to SWG, who knowsUndecided

and its LucasArts
Mh-mh-mhm... Interesting. Smile

If, after 2 years, there are still people interested about Matrix Online, they can always be a warning for SOE or, at last, for WB. No? Mah.. I dunno why they rejected the idea to keep the game alive again.

(Yeah, I saw the video of this topic.. but those sentences sounded like sorries\excuses to me).
(12-12-2010, 10:53 AM)Jack Pipsam Wrote: [ -> ]"we can not predicted what the smed will do"
"maybe he will say, "you know what!, Matrix wasn't a bad game""
(12-12-2010, 01:39 AM)Cycles Wrote: [ -> ]Thats not even strategic thinking proffesionally if you run a business. I mean for fucksake you cant run a business with only 1 personal!!!!

I think MXO had more than one staff

(12-12-2010, 01:39 AM)Cycles Wrote: [ -> ]These fuckers killed the game only to create DC Universe

also DC is part of WB

(12-12-2010, 01:39 AM)Cycles Wrote: [ -> ]Believe me boy's and girls men and woman: SOE will NOT exist for long!

you are wrong!
sorry its ture, lets look at SOE for a sec.
MXO is the only major MMO they have shut and EQ and EQ2 are REALLY popular and all there games makes money, and lets not forget SONY!

"I think MXO had more than one staff"

The answer is allready in this line: You Think. You are Not Sure.
And right now MxO veterans are telling you there only was one staff and the rest was player driven including live events.

"also DC is part of WB"
No..You think? oh my bad looks like you where on a role here with the thinking and not knowing part again!
Why do you think that is? Why do you think SOE bought MxO? So they could have ACCES to DC from WB, getting the pics why they didnt give a rats ass about mxo to begin with if it only was for them to get there hands on DC?

"MxO is the only major MMO they have shut.."

Oke so lets say... Its TRUE what you are saying: Not saying it is but lets skip that:
Does that make it RIGHT the way SOE handled MxO? Offcourse not.
You cant turn screwing people into some kind of applepie m8. Noooo.. Dont go look for the ingredients to see if you can: YA JUST CANT OKE! Dont Think! Ya Just Cant. And No Matter How Much You Turn That Coint--> It Is Wrong To Screw People That Way From There Game And There Money Just To Make A Quick Bug!

And by the way yes sure, they got still some EQ or EQ2 going.. Some SWG even.. but i bet my ass if i asked them if there are complained's about SOE that they will be writting me a book, cost free with free delivery.
Its a BAD company, and yes sure they will have some $$$ because of there rippof DC Online. But i wonder how long that will be before people will trowing the rocks back SOE will trow at them when the truth comes to show.

Oke rant mode off and Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

(13-12-2010, 04:00 PM)Arcady Wrote: [ -> ]Mh-mh-mhm... Interesting. Smile

If, after 2 years, there are still people interested about Matrix Online, they can always be a warning for SOE or, at last, for WB. No? Mah.. I dunno why they rejected the idea to keep the game alive again.

(Yeah, I saw the video of this topic.. but those sentences sounded like sorries\excuses to me).

My point exactly.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10