The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Discovery!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As most of you are aware from being on the Test Server jumping isn't all there yet,

However Car-Jumping is, and the animation is there too!

Rejoice!

[attachment=233]

[attachment=234]

[attachment=235]
yeah i noticed this a few months ago, but i thought they'd already be aware.
That's actually because car-jumping/dodging happens on the local client, not on the server.
Myself and cubehouse are currently on the server.

New discovery!

Not sure if this was intended but the Hardline located in Mara C in richland no longer shows as a generic door, the hardline phonebooth has returned giving the familiar options.

Abilities: Safe to click
Marketplace: Unsafe to click - Opens marketplace window and hangs in your client until you force close it.
Hardline: Safe to click it seems - still not sure if all locations work. May test them.
Loading Area: Safe to click however brings up an error within the chat window.

Not sure if these are known about or if they're supposed to work, but thought I'd update.

Sierus
Sierus,

As far as how things work and what actions are currently available, we are aware, don't worry!

Thanks for keeping an eye out.
QuiDormit,

Sorry for the over zealous-ness of my posts. Im just gobsmacked at the progress made so far, it's fantastic.

I wasn't aware the HL's were working on the Emu as a post I read earlier contained screenshots of the HL's replaced by doors. But either way!

Anything else I can assist with, gimme a shout. Im always running around Richland, seeing what works and the like.

Sierus