The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: MxO Publicity/Fun Pics
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I was bored, logged in my chars and started doing some killing-time fun in-game, took some pics for anyone who wants to laugh a little.
Then I tought, while I'm taking pictures, why don't use them for "publicity" for the emulator?
Tell me what you think and enjoy.

[Image: mxoemu2.jpg]

[Image: mxoemu10.jpg]

[Image: mxoemu11.jpg]

[Image: mxoemu13.jpg]

[Image: mxoemu14.jpg]

[Image: mxoemu15.jpg]

[Image: mxoemu16.jpg]

[Image: mxoemu17.jpg]
I like it now spread the word !!!
I will!
I'm currently working on a trailer/short clip that I will put on Youtube and will post here on the forums aswell.
It's nearly ready Big Grin
Logan,

I'm going to dig up a fix for that weird shadow on the face bug you're getting. It's a Vista/Win 7 thing. :-D
Oh noes!!!! more nubs to ask "why cant I hyper jump yet, and wtf is up with combat not working!?!?!"
(15-12-2010, 02:31 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Logan,

I'm going to dig up a fix for that weird shadow on the face bug you're getting. It's a Vista/Win 7 thing. :-D

Oh, thanks! I've noticed that before but didn't pay much attention to it because I tought it was one of those common bugs, I run Windows 7.
Let me know what you find and if you need help for that fix.

Cheers Big Grin
Sixxth makes a hell of a point.

While promoting the site(s?) be sure to point people toward my FAQ. haha
Yes, I would link people straight to the FAQ instead of the site's main page. No offense to the noobs, but we have to keep things civil if we want to gain positive attention.
Ok, I think it's a good idea too.
I've updated the video regarding the emotes to simulate combat, etc... so people won't get fooled.
Here's some more pictures (I was bored ok?) xD
It was all done with emotes, so for newcomers, THEESE ARE EMOTES, NOT ACTUAL COMBAT!

Hope you like them Big Grin

[Image: sim10.jpg]

[Image: sim1z.jpg]

[Image: sim2b.jpg]

[Image: sim4b.jpg]

[Image: sim5e.jpg]

[Image: sim6.jpg]

[Image: sim7.jpg]

[Image: sim8.jpg]

[Image: sim9.jpg]
Pages: 1 2