The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Problem with your account
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hello.
I can not start the game
I believe the account record and all but when I get to start the game
authentication failure error ..

download the game from this page .. the client and the patch .. but I fail to run ... run it as administrator in Windows 7, nor anyone knows how to make it work

thanks
the server is down i believe at present that may be why you can not

Q
Others are having this problem as of today. I think the server may be down. But don't quote me on that.
Started getting this error today. Does anyone know the server status?
Any ideas what could be causing the error Rajko?
firewall blocking outgoing port 11000 or 10000 ?
do all the dumb stuff first, like deleting pubkey.dat, making sure you're using the right launcher (and that the launcher is pointed to the right folder), making sure your user/pass are correct (login on the site to verify), etc
also check your hosts file, see if you have any overrides for testauth.mxoemu.info and *.test.mxoemu.info
ping those in cmd to see if they resolve to the proper ips (95.211.133.228 atm)
Pinged the Server Address 95.211.133.228 = Average 92ms 0 Loss.

Firewall and Router have ports open on 11000 10000.

Deleted PUBKEY.dat and useroptions, and had them redownloaded by your launcher.

Hosts file says nothing? Except for all the notes marked by a hash.

Reinstalled your launcher and repointed it to the Folder.

Launcher Error creates a launcher error file which is blank. When I type my user and pass it says Authenticating... (Error). So nothing could be wrong will maybe give the files a redownload.
Authenticating... (Error) can also mean you're typing your credentials in wrong. Check those first.
[17.01.2012 23:51:21] WARNING: User Valaro supplied an invalid password, disconnecting.

yes it's definitely that
i told you to try it out on mxoemu.info first
Pages: 1 2