The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Son of a Bitch!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(14-01-2011, 01:45 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-01-2011, 12:12 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-01-2011, 09:12 PM)Vapor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently playing DCUO and I'm having alot of fun. Yea SOE may have ruined my beloved MxO but ya know what? Life goes on. Holding a grudge won't magically make them go "Oh you're still mad? We're gonna bring it back just for you."

We have ppl working on an MxO emulator, which is better than not having MxO at all. So get over it.

This.

True. But I just can't. I know I'll never make a difference, but I won't give SOE another cent and I'm happy with that.

Pretty much this. This is why I refuse to let this go. SOE has shoddy businesses practices, and people need to know that. I too will never give another red cent to SOE.
(14-01-2011, 05:05 AM)Metalogic Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-01-2011, 01:45 AM)Vesuveus Wrote: [ -> ]
(14-01-2011, 12:12 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-01-2011, 09:12 PM)Vapor Wrote: [ -> ]I'm currently playing DCUO and I'm having alot of fun. Yea SOE may have ruined my beloved MxO but ya know what? Life goes on. Holding a grudge won't magically make them go "Oh you're still mad? We're gonna bring it back just for you."

We have ppl working on an MxO emulator, which is better than not having MxO at all. So get over it.

This.

True. But I just can't. I know I'll never make a difference, but I won't give SOE another cent and I'm happy with that.

Pretty much this. This is why I refuse to let this go. SOE has shoddy businesses practices, and people need to know that. I too will never give another red cent to SOE.

I am in 100% agreement with the anti-SOE camp. I don't begrudge anyone who does want to run with DCUO, I just personally choose not to do so for the reasons listed above.
For the record, I will never give SOE another dime, I guess I'm just sick and tired of the insta-rage whenever SOE is brought up.

It just seems like... well, impotent rage, really.

I think they suck, I think they did terrible things. I just get reverse rage when I see the same old rages that we had years ago when the game was live, I guess.

So I guess I'm saying: it's not you, it's me.
The weird thing for me is that I only felt anti-SOE when I learned of the game closing. Not before. And I was given numerous reasons to be unhappy. But yeah, I can understand your frustration with insta-rage and I certainly don't want to further the negativity. Since I'm not enlightening anyone in the MxO community as to SOE's rep, I'll probably be satisfied with my venting from here and drop it.
We still talking about this?

Honestly I put most of my blame on Monolith. They completely fucked the entire game in time for launch.

If your game sucks at launch and gets bad reviews across the board, then it will be extremely difficult to change peoples mind afterwords. SOE knew this and there's no point in fighting a loosing battle.
[Image: Arnold%20Schwarzenegger.jpg]

Youuuu son of a bitch!
(15-01-2011, 03:19 AM)Aquilae Wrote: [ -> ]We still talking about this?

Honestly I put most of my blame on Monolith. They completely fucked the entire game in time for launch.

If your game sucks at launch and gets bad reviews across the board, then it will be extremely difficult to change peoples mind afterwords. SOE knew this and there's no point in fighting a loosing battle.

I completely disagree! I place 5% of the blame on Monolith and 95% of the blame on SOE. Now, lets argue about it for another 1,000 posts.
Seems like this thread has run its course....
(15-01-2011, 03:30 AM)Gerik Wrote: [ -> ][Image: Arnold%20Schwarzenegger.jpg]

Youuuu son of a bitch!

I blame myself... I could have not let my account laps so much...
Pages: 1 2 3 4