The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: TCP_ADDRNOTAVAIL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a) what the hell does that even mean?
b) how do I fix it?
c) I Heart the person who finally explains it to me so i can play the damn game!
Never saw it before, but it sounds like a firewall issue.

Are you running a software firewall?
Looks like it says: Address not available. Undecided
im new, how can i start playing the game and is the server fully operational?
(27-04-2011, 07:51 PM)mullinme Wrote: [ -> ]im new, how can i start playing the game and is the server fully operational?

If I may Qui?:

[Image: notagain.jpg]

(28-04-2011, 08:19 PM)Sixxth Wrote: [ -> ]
(27-04-2011, 07:51 PM)mullinme Wrote: [ -> ]im new, how can i start playing the game and is the server fully operational?

If I may Qui?:

[Image: notagain.jpg]

i think sixxth is a pretty cool guy, eh kills aleins and doesn't afraid of anything
is anybody gona help?
(29-04-2011, 12:42 PM)mullinme Wrote: [ -> ]is anybody gona help?

Help yourself. Everything you need to know is right there.
TCP_ADDRNOTAVAIL means you ran out of source ports
because windows only uses 1025-5000 as ephemeral ports, and you may be on a many-user NAT performed by your carrier, it could be that all the source ports for new connections have been used up.
you can try increasing the ephemeral port range if you dont plan to (or have the ability to) host any services on that machine (which is usually the case with carrier NAT). or you can just complain to your ISP why they are using carrier NAT in the first place (the minimum non-asshole ipv4 assignment is a single /32 globally routable ip per customer)
if its not ephemeral port exhaustion, then you justhave a firewall somewhere blocking outgoing connections to port 11000 tcp or 10000 tcpudp