The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: sup guys!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey fellas just wanted to introduce myself, I'm UltrasonicDream I supposedly live in califronia I'm 21 years old a huge matrix fan, a movie I sort of live my life by. Im a DJ i spin Dubstep, Chill music, Ambient, Downtempo and love to throw it down dirty rave style with some Electro Drum and bass, House and Trance as well if anybody is interested in that sort of stuff holler at me.

I played MXO for years since beta Recursion was my main server I had a bad habbit of never playing for more than a month at a time due to finacial reasons but The Matrix and its philosophies have always been a big part of my life I have actually been working on 2 albums "the red pill" and "the blue pill"

but let me just say im so excited to see there is a forum still breathing that talks about matrix and actually gives a shit, hit me up guys lets hang out. I really wanna do a Roleplay story but have no ideas at the moment. I need to be extracted first.
Welcome back.
(31-01-2011, 03:12 PM)UltrasonicDream Wrote: [ -> ]Hey fellas just wanted to introduce myself, I'm UltrasonicDream I supposedly live in califronia I'm 21 years old a huge matrix fan, a movie I sort of live my life by. Im a DJ i spin Dubstep, Chill music, Ambient, Downtempo and love to throw it down dirty rave style with some Electro Drum and bass, House and Trance as well if anybody is interested in that sort of stuff holler at me.

I played MXO for years since beta Recursion was my main server I had a bad habbit of never playing for more than a month at a time due to finacial reasons but The Matrix and its philosophies have always been a big part of my life I have actually been working on 2 albums "the red pill" and "the blue pill"

but let me just say im so excited to see there is a forum still breathing that talks about matrix and actually gives a shit, hit me up guys lets hang out. I really wanna do a Roleplay story but have no ideas at the moment. I need to be extracted first.

Wwwwazzup?

nothing UD..Having a game...welcoming U....Drinking a bud..(haha)
(31-01-2011, 03:12 PM)UltrasonicDream Wrote: [ -> ]. Im a DJ i spin Dubstep

i was in love untill you said that......

tho the rests fine with me Smile
(31-01-2011, 09:32 PM)Cycles Wrote: [ -> ]Wwwwazzup?

Totally relevant.
(12-02-2011, 01:59 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-01-2011, 09:32 PM)Cycles Wrote: [ -> ]Wwwwazzup?

Totally relevant.

Classic meme is Classic.
(12-02-2011, 03:29 AM)warlikehbk Wrote: [ -> ]
(31-01-2011, 03:12 PM)UltrasonicDream Wrote: [ -> ]. Im a DJ i spin Dubstep

i was in love untill you said that......

tho the rests fine with me Smile

Come on man, get into the spirit.

The Holy Spirit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUDTq7cAqR0
Bit of a thread hijack here but wanted to drop in and say Hello! Really glad I found you all. I stumbled across the installation disks for Matrix Online in amongst all my stuff a few days ago and wondered if a community existed for the revival of MxO and I am so glad there is! Smile

Hopefully I can lend some assistance in the development process as well, but I suppose i'd better give a little introduction first Tongue

My name is Jonathon, 23 years old, I played MxO from the early days of Beta all the way through to closure (I'll be damned if I can remember my Avatar name though!). My day job is a database analyst for a local authority, outside of that I work as a senior programmer remotely for a dev team based in Illinois. I'm either very lucky to have two good jobs or cursed for having quite a bit of work on my plate.

I'm never good with intro's so that's about it Smile
Whatever you do, do not try to install the discs and then run this game. It won't work. You'll have to download the file from the mainpage (http://mxoemu.info) and follow the instructions there.

Welcome!
(08-04-2011, 02:49 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever you do, do not try to install the discs and then run this game. It won't work. You'll have to download the file from the mainpage (http://mxoemu.info) and follow the instructions there.

Welcome!

Don't worry, I wouldn't try seeing as it would not be the latest version of the client, thanks for telling me though Wink
(09-04-2011, 07:34 PM)ByteKiller Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-04-2011, 02:49 PM)QuiDormit Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever you do, do not try to install the discs and then run this game. It won't work. You'll have to download the file from the mainpage (http://mxoemu.info) and follow the instructions there.

Welcome!

Don't worry, I wouldn't try seeing as it would not be the latest version of the client, thanks for telling me though Wink

Heh, you'd be surprised how many people don't figure that out.
Pages: 1 2