The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: This is awesome. How can we help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I know I am brand new around here, but I would like to help out where I can and motivate others to do so as well. I currently work with open source software for my profession, and have donated my time to contributing projects back to the community. Please point me in the right direction to help move development along faster or help with organizational stuff. I am not a game programmer, but I know it's not all programming that goes into a project like this.

Perhaps if there are ways that we, as a community of testers, can help test certain things and give feedback that would be a good start. I am very excited about the MxO Emu project and look forward to seeing it flourish, even if that means I devote hours to helping get to that goal.

Great work so far. I was able to get my character online in just a few minutes after rereading the install guide on the main page. I kept trying to make a character in-game, which doesn't seem to be working at the moment. It was very fun to go through the process again anyway Smile

Cheers,

Zpoc