The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Dragon Age Ultimate Edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else get Dragon Age Ultimate Edition? I just bought it today from Amazon today and I am pumped to play it. I played Origins for a while on PS3 but stopped playing, but this has all the extra DLC and Expansion with it, so it should give me something to do until Dragon Age 2 comes out.

----------------------
3dsr4
3DS SuperCard
Nintendo 3DS card
Problem is that nothing actually works in the game. There's only one guy behind the project and the community is filled with a bunch of asses. It's too bad they couldn't try and build a community like the SWG emu community.
(09-05-2019, 08:42 AM)jerryjones Wrote: [ -> ]Problem is that nothing actually works in the game. There's only one guy behind the project and the community is filled with a bunch of asses. It's too bad they couldn't try and build a community like the SWG emu community.

i'm proberbly one of the asses.. i have no idea how to code or anything like that!! i'm the "pure gamer" guy... i know how to start my gaming device (pc), and press the icons for the games.. but i'll gladly pay to see some progress!! and it would be nice to see more people working on it.. A one man team is not much of a team.. And this is the game worth putting a team on..