The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: New to mxo emu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys old mxo player here use to be apart of TiGs (the illuminati gaming society) when i played well anyway ive been itching to play mxo again I downloaded and install made a toon and connected everything is working fine and that is amazing in itself! lol but when I try to interact with anything from my bags my pointer turns into a clock and stays like that making me unable to click anything *edit* (ah nvm read the faq over)

Also is this project still active and anyone still play?

There are a lot of projects right now. Four, to be exact. x_X. There's a mix of people that hang out at the different projects. So yeah, there are SOME people who hang out here, but in reality none of the servers have a huge load at the moment.

As for development activity, last I knew, Rajko was rebuilding the code from scratch and has come pretty far, though I don't know the specifics at the moment.
Alright, Im going be keeping a eye on these forums

the idea of being able to play mxo again is awesome

wish you guys the best of luck
I too am new. And the excitement of playing my very first game that got me hooked into gaming....I can't wait Smile

Just out of curiousity, how many people are on right now on average?
WHY DO YOU KEEP ASKING THIS WHEN THE MAIN PAGE SHOWS IT ?