The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so i am new and never had the opertunity to play the origanal matrix online and have a few questions. when ever i try and do any thing i get a little clock the apears on my curser and cant do anything but move. why? i cant talk to venders or upgrade my toon or i get the little clock thing. why? is there anything to do in the game other than run around? cause i hit a glich every time i try and intreact with a npc and have to end task va ctrl+alt+delete. call me a noob but there seems to be alot of issues with this client. or am i just not doing somthing right?
(18-04-2011, 01:03 AM)lordzile Wrote: [ -> ]so i am new and never had the opertunity to play the origanal matrix online and have a few questions. when ever i try and do any thing i get a little clock the apears on my curser and cant do anything but move. why? i cant talk to venders or upgrade my toon or i get the little clock thing. why? is there anything to do in the game other than run around? cause i hit a glich every time i try and intreact with a npc and have to end task va ctrl+alt+delete. call me a noob but there seems to be alot of issues with this client. or am i just not doing somthing right?

Huh, its working great for me. Im able to talk to npcs, do missions, upgrade my character etc.

You're doing something wrong. Did you look to see if there is a faq here? Maybe it will help you. Hmmm..

Please read the FAQ's.

You can't do ANYTHING in this game right now except chat , emotes, moods, use hardlines, and a few other things. Everything you need to know is in the FAQ's.
i see the faq. whats the rude gamer talking about? how is it that he can do all thies thing then.
that's because he is using a modified server version called "sarcasm"
(19-04-2011, 02:53 AM)lordzile Wrote: [ -> ]i see the faq. whats the rude gamer talking about? how is it that he can do all thies thing then.

1) If you are referring to me - lol.

2) I can do all those things because I AM THE ONE.

3)If you read the faq, you wouldnt have had all those stupid questions.

Ok, that was rude.

@kakbun -> Best servers are all the "sarcasm" versions.

@Sixxth -> Being rude to trolls? tsk tsk