The Matrix Online Server Emulator

Full Version: Keanu Reeves sees Matrix 4 and 5 on horizon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(18-01-2013, 12:05 AM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-01-2013, 08:01 PM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]No movie yet. lmao

You did get the part about this being an unsubstantiated rumor, right?

Yes. Was on the internets when the rumor first came out and was immediatley debunked.

Was responding to the guy who said he is close personal freinds with the Reeves family and said expect a movie in 3 months.

My bad I didnt quote.

thought you knew son!

Pill

(17-01-2013, 08:18 PM)darknyte Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-02-2012, 12:15 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ohmkye.jpg]

Is it me, or does that remind you a little of Westview in some places? Perhaps with more litter and a few corpses?

(Can you tell I've been running around the emulator a little too much?)

More like the under construction zones in Richland. With alot more light and TEH ONE sittin there abouts to eat a pidgeon.

DONT EAT THE PIDGEON!! ITS A TRAP!
(18-01-2013, 04:21 AM)Neopill Wrote: [ -> ]
(17-01-2013, 08:18 PM)darknyte Wrote: [ -> ]
(13-02-2012, 12:15 AM)rajkosto Wrote: [ -> ][Image: ohmkye.jpg]

Is it me, or does that remind you a little of Westview in some places? Perhaps with more litter and a few corpses?

(Can you tell I've been running around the emulator a little too much?)

More like the under construction zones in Richland. With alot more light and TEH ONE sittin there abouts to eat a pidgeon.

DONT EAT THE PIDGEON!! ITS A TRAP!

"When I look at this pigeon, the matrix is telling my brain that it is tender and juicy..."

"Do not try to bend the pigeon, that's impossible, instead realise that you are sat on a bench staring at a pigeon and you will find that it is not the pigeon that shits, but yourself"
Pidgeonorance is bliss
(18-01-2013, 05:36 PM)bitbomb Wrote: [ -> ]Pidgeonorance is bliss

He does certainly *look* like he's thinking "hmmm, wonder if it tastes like chicken?"
KEEP CALM
EAT PIDGEON

At this point I would be happy with an Animatrix Revisited.
Hey, anything is tasty with a little texas pete thrown on it. Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3